Did you miss me on The Dating Marketplace with Nic and Neely?
Well, if you missed my appearance last Sunday 03/06 here’s your chance to find out what you missed and I do ask you to leave me any feedback or thoughts you may have. Really I love to find out what you think and I do answer to every comment and most importantly it tells me if what I’m doing is working.
Questions you’ll hear me answer:
– Where did you get the name, Last Honest Guy? Is that a hint that guys aren’t honest?
– When did you start this blog? What is the purpose?
– General dating questions for you: you recently posted a podcast answering the question which I think most people wonder about: how long should you wait to sleep with someone?
– Is the double standard true – men are studs for sleeping around; women are sluts?
– Do guys like being pursued or do they really want to be the hunter?
– Is there really a large underground population of men on the “down-low”?
– Regarding the Kiri Blakeley story we just discussed, do you think she should have picked up on certain “red flags” after being with this man for 10 years? Are men really that good at hiding their sexuality?
– Why do men disappear in these circumstances: #1) After a seemingly good date… #2) After a good 2 – 3 months of dating…
– What makes a man want to commit?
– Are cheaters always cheaters?
– When is a good time to have the “defining the relationship” talk? Is it best to let the guy bring it up?
– What are the biggest turn-on’s for men?
– Why would a man not kiss a woman on a 1st date?